WoWoViewPager combines ViewPager and Animations to provide a simple way to create applications’ guide pages. When users are dragging WoWoViewPager, they become the director of the applications. The above gifs show how WoWoViewPager looks like, it supports some simple animations like translation, scale, alpha, background color animations, and moreover, some complicate animations like gif-playing, svg-drawing and path-drawing animations with corresponding custom views.
- Here comes the 2.0.0 version The old versions(1.0.2 or below) are deprecated. The new version provides plenty features for convenient usage and efficiency improvement.
- Thanks SCViewPager for giving me inspiration for codes.
- Thanks JazzHands for giving me inspiration for animations.
- Thanks konmik for providing a better HSV-animation.
Gradle & Maven
<dependency> <groupId>com.nightonke</groupId> <artifactId>wowoviewpager</artifactId> <version>2.0.0</version> <type>pom</type> </dependency>
Or by link:
Check the wiki to use WoWoViewPager.
- Position Animation
- Position 3D Animation
- Translation Animation
- Translation 3D Animation
- Scale Animation
- Alpha Animation
- Rotation Animation
- Elevation Animation
- Background Color Animation
- Shape Color Animation
- State-List Color Animation
- Layer-List Color Animation
Issues & Feedbacks
Try to tell me the bugs or enhancements about WoWoViewPager, or contact me with Nightonke@outlook.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. Before doing that, having a careful read on read-me, wiki and issues is really helpful.
Version 1.0.2 or below use the old api of WoWoViewPager. From version 2.0.0, builder-pattern was used in WoWoViewPager and gif-playing, svg-drawing animations and more features are supported. I strongly suggest to use version 2.0.0 or above. If you still want to use version 1.0.2 or below, try to check the old documents(English|中文文档).